Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas in July on QVC

Christmas in July on QVC

Hello everyone! I just went online to see if anything was on the QVC website about Christmas in July...it took me to the TV schedule. It looks like it will be a little different this year...they will be having their Christmas in July over the weekend of July 23 & 24 -- 48 hours of Christmas programming...however, they will not be doing anything Christmas related on the 25th...so don't get confused and wait until the 25th, because you will miss out!

But it will work out good in that we can sit by the TV all weekend and get that Christmas spirit!!!
    Last edited by HollyJolly; 07-12-2011 at 04:42 AM.

You can get the schedule and watch LIVE online at my link

http://xmasdvd.com/qvc.html
    http://XmasDVD.com - Watch Christmas clips, movies, commercials, cartoons and more, online all year long!

Oh oh I will be away the weekend of the 23rd and 24th! I will be at my sister's house helping to host an 80th birthday party for my mother!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

looking forward to it

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Do they have pretty good deals on there? I'm so frugal (or cheap) that I tend to gravitate toward thrift shop purchases for holiday decor. It's always amazing to me what people are willing to part with in terms of Christmas stuff.

You won't see thrift shop prices, but maybe something unique will strike your fancy. They do have some excellent special values of the day
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I'll be watching the final weekend of the Tour de France.
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

I'll be watching! Can't wait!

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I'm sure I'll forget all about it by then. :(

Did anyone watch QVC's Christmas in July this weekend? I watched a good bit. I actually stayed up until midnight when it kicked off Friday night. I really liked alot of their stuff, although I didn't order anything. Saturday night, my mother and I ate some warm chocolate chip cookies and drank some cold milk out of our Christmas glasses and watched QVC's Christmas programming. It was enough to inspire us until next month when I think on the 25th, they will show some more Christmas goodies! (I think between now and the Christmas season, they will show Christmas items on the 25th of each month...I hope) I got my Christmas fix for the weekend...it was great!