Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: How do you spend Christmas Eve?

watch Hallmark Christmas movies and drink lots eggnogs

Quote Originally Posted by Elf_Erv View Post
    watch Hallmark Christmas movies and drink lots eggnogs
    I'll go along with the first part, but change the second to Hot Chocolate. Getting a bit too old to sleep by the tree on Christmas Eve... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Getting a bit too old to sleep by the tree on Christmas Eve... lol
    Aw! Sad to see that tradition go...
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Me too, but waking up with a bad back to start Christmas day is even more depressing... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Me too, but waking up with a bad back to start Christmas day is even more depressing... lol
    True!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Looks like a change for this Christmas Eve. My wife's band has decided to all get together on Christmas Eve to celebrate. It will be the first time since I can remember that I did not spend a quiet Christmas Eve...

Looks like a change for this Christmas Eve. My wife's band has decided to all get together on Christmas Eve to celebrate. It will be the first time since I can remember that I did not spend a quiet Christmas Eve...
    Is that a good thing for you? Or would you prefer the quiet?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Is that a good thing for you? Or would you prefer the quiet?
    Actually a quiet evening is what I prefer and now (as luck would have it) the get together is on the 23rd...

Actually a quiet evening is what I prefer and now (as luck would have it) the get together is on the 23rd...
    I'm glad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I'm glad for you.
    I appreciate that. We will have an early dinner and then watch a Christmas movie in the family room by the fireplace...