Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2011: What should Santa leave under the tree for you?

i would love 2 have an I pad santa baby

I like white Christmas tree-shaped candles and 500-pc. snow scene jigsaw puzzles. I get a huge thrill out of giving gifts (mostly to my grandchildren).

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

if i haden't made my Christmas centre piece already i would have made this 1 its sooooooo adorable i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it so classy

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    I like white Christmas tree-shaped candles and 500-pc. snow scene jigsaw puzzles. I get a huge thrill out of giving gifts (mostly to my grandchildren).

beautiful this year I will make something like this like a decorations.
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Seems to be the adult-female gift of choice this year~
    My hubby bought me a Kindle earlier in the year and the novelty has not worn off They are much easier to read (imo, in terms of eye strain) than books or computer screens. The one thing I've not been happy about is that I bought the £30 protective case and kept it in it, looked after it really well... within a month of having it - it BROKE. The screen looked like it had shattered and I felt sure they'd say it was my fault even though I know I looked after it well, but upon looking around the internet I discovered this is a VERY common fault with kindles. The good news is Amazon are happy to replace them no questions asked (the obviously know this is a common fault with their product) and to their credit, after a 2 minute phone call they had sent a new one out to me, which arrived the next day! I am a little worried that it might happen again outside of warranty but fingers crossed this one will last

Minus that one incident, the kindle has worked really well. I love that I can email documents to it and read them as books - I can read my own written novels on there, and my *ahem* fanfiction which is great because reading on a computer screen really hurts my eyes.

The only other gripe I have about it is that it's not compatable with N-band Wifi, which I did not know when we bought it. Hubby wanted me to get the one with inbuilt 3G so that I could use it anywhere - I said no, just get the regular one that I connect onto our wifi at home and I'll make sure I've downloaded the books that I want before I go anywhere... Our wifi is N-band and my kindle would NOT connect to it, so we had to buy a separate Gband router as an access point for my kindle, as I couldn't get on to the kindle shop on it using our regular wifi.

Despite all of that I STILL love it, use it regularly and think it's one of the best gifts my hubby ever got me

If I could have absolutely ANYTHING, I'd ask Santa for this diamond Christmas star pendant that I saw in our local cash converter's window... I've never seen anything like it, before or since (I've had a look on google, too!). It's too expensive to ask my hubby to get it for me, but if I could have anything, I'd certainly want that

:snow: My List ;)

Christmas gift ideas:
    . All in one P.j Blanket (slanket) £15 approx new look or all in one pyjamas new look £24.99
    . Take Me Out Game £25 amazon (approx)
    . Benidorm Box Set £15 approx
    . Adopt a meerkat gift box/ Name a star gift pack £16.79/ £14.85 amazon
    . A simplez life book either book or kindle edition if i get one £6.39 hardback book £5.99 kindle edition Amazon
    . Tammy wooly jumper or any wooly jumper that i like £18
    . Tammy tinsel stripe jumper £22
    . Pair of heels from any shop :L
    . Nice new socks, tammy, new look e.t.c
    . Fur Waist coat h & m, new look ( h& m £14.99)
    . Handwarmer
    . Big calender
    . Book light
    . Slippers

Lol Not very much But hey i am getting into the xmas spirit xxxxxxxxxxxx <3 <3
    I <3 CHRISTMAS

Wink My List ;)

Christmas gift ideas:
    . All in one P.j Blanket (slanket) £15 approx new look or all in one pyjamas new look £24.99
    . Take Me Out Game £25 amazon (approx)
    . Benidorm Box Set £15 approx
    . Adopt a meerkat gift box/ Name a star gift pack £16.79/ £14.85 amazon
    . A simplez life book either book or kindle edition if i get one £6.39 hardback book £5.99 kindle edition Amazon
    . Tammy wooly jumper or any wooly jumper that i like £18
    . Tammy tinsel stripe jumper £22
    . Pair of heels from any shop :L
    . Nice new socks, tammy, new look e.t.c
    . Fur Waist coat h & m, new look ( h& m £14.99)
    . Handwarmer
    . Big calender
    . Book light
    . Slippers

Lol not very much but hey its xmas xxxxx
    I <3 CHRISTMAS

Im getting a kindle :D
    I <3 CHRISTMAS

All I want is 4 my sons to love what I got them..I have been working a Ton of hours at work to save up and been buying stuff for Christmas all year worked 20hours last sunday into monday.[