Thread: Christmas Gift Trends 2011

:gift: Christmas Gift Trends 2011

Ok, I realize this thread is going to attract a lot of spammers (which thread doesn't?), but I thought it would be interesting to see which will be the "hot" gifts this year, i.e. toys, electronics, etc.

What do you think will be the trendiest Christmas gift for 2011?

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

I think there's an iPad 2 coming out this year? I suspect that'll get a lot of attention.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I think it'll be a variety of tech stuff that will hit the market in the Fall.

Will be tablets/iPad (electricial kind)
    For boys I think Lego Ninjago will be popular and girls Lala Loppsy - both avail in UK

Funny lol!

I am going for the toys this year.

Well we don't know what gifts could arrive from Santa's sleigh in 2011 but I sure know the place to get them. Try Hutton's gift emporium, where we sell quality gifts all over the world. And they've got free postage! Please visit my site for details!

/end spam-like joke

I reckon eletronics. You've got the iPad 2 and multiple other tablets coming out this, along with the 3DS having come out recently (there will definetely be a large group of people who have to wait for christmas) along with a Wii replacement which could be for this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutton View Post
    Well we don't know what gifts could arrive from Santa's sleigh in 2011 but I sure know the place to get them. Try Hutton's gift emporium, where we sell quality gifts all over the world. And they've got free postage! Please visit my site for details!

/end spam-like joke

I reckon eletronics. You've got the iPad 2 and multiple other tablets coming out this, along with the 3DS having come out recently (there will definetely be a large group of people who have to wait for christmas) along with a Wii replacement which could be for this year.
    haha, that's pretty funny

What's a 3DS?

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com