Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Purchased Any Christmas Gifts for 2011?

I bought a beautiful Christmas Journal for 2011 which I have been lovingly completing.
    Ive also bought a stack of gifts all ready to wrap in Autumn. I'd like the majority of shopping to be done by Summer.

Y'know, I shouldn't say that I haven't bought any Xmas gifts yet because I have! I just remembered that when I was in London back in January, I bought some English tree ornaments on sale for my mum.

Hi, I am newbie here so I hope everyone could help me to the forum.

Well, still I have no plan for this charismas but I think there too much time to make a plan for the Christmas. I am hoping for the something different from others.

Last edited by Gracie; 04-17-2011 at 01:46 AM.

I've only bought gifts for one person.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

I already know what I'm getting my father, but Starbucks hasn't put out it's holiday gift cards yet. My mother will ultimately get clothes and books unless she asks for something else. My brother always changes between books, comic books, and random little jewelry things... from his favorite cartoon shows I believe (he's 22). I have no idea what to get my boyfriend. Christmas is always going to be hard to shop for him because he doesn't have a lot of free time to hang out and just do whatever he wants to and he's got the disposable income to just go out and buy something he wants. I have to work on that.

"It isn't the holly, it isn't the snow. It isn't the tree, not the firelight's glow. It's the warmth that comes to the hearts of men then the Christmas spirit returns again." - Unknown

I bought a set of Christmas flannel bed sheets for my daughter. Does that count?

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

i seen some gorgeous picture frames in june i thought my mum would like so i picked them up!!

i have also got my children 2 small stocking filler pressies as well!
    Steph xx
    So excited for christmas 2012

Nothing yet, but I plan to start in mid-August!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I haven't either. I'm thinking I should at least compile some ideas, before it gets too late!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I have got a few presents and stocking fillers, the entertainer toy shop always has such amazing sales and Ive found some great stocking fillers for my daughter, plus some play dough stuff half price.

Her birthday is in december (and my sons is beginning of january) so I have lots to get sorted.

He is faily easy to buy for as he is older so his presents are small, electronic and pre defined by him