Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Purchased Any Christmas Gifts for 2011?

powerman79 Guest

Rather Shop Online

I got my list and I've checke it twice, at least I dont have to put up with the traffic and all the crowd at the shopping malls and stores..Im sitting at my computer the entire season placing orders..: )

There a post on Squidoo called what to buy for Christmas very helpful..CHECK IT OUT!

I bought 2 more gifts today!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

:light: Hey, I'm new here as well, but

[QUOTE=Gracie;52577]Hi, I am newbie here so I hope everyone could help me to the forum.

Well, still I have no plan for this charismas but I think there too much time to make a plan for the Christmas. I am hoping for the something different from others.

But I got an idea for "the something different from others"
    I made the gifts myself, they are not exepensive and there is only one piece of each in the entire world! you can see then here: etsy.com/people/JerusalemBliss

You're right, that looks good! But a little bit expensive, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Greetings ! View Post
    Have you created a list, purchased or made any gifts for Christmas2011 yet? What have you stashed away, so far?

I bought a few sweaters at clearance prices, that I wrapped, tagged and stashed in my gift closet. How about you?
    I buy things in the January and August sales and put them away until Christmas. You can pick up some great bargains.

If I am visiting other cities/countries I also pick up stuff. This makes the December shopping bill easier!

Sometimes I just get stuff that I see in case I forget to buy it in December or it isn't available anymore.

Stashed a Bodum travel mug for boyfriend and got some bargain cashmere scarves from January's sale - £3 each!!

:tree:

My brother is a HUGE movie/film nerd, so I bought him a poster that is the same as the ones that they use to advertise movies when they are coming to theatres!! I am so excited to see the look on his face!!

Just ordered a pair of silver earrings on-line for my younger daughter
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

footie pajamas and a Kindle so far

Will seriously start looking this week ........

i bought gifts 4 the cousins & some stocking stuffers 4 my 2 boys the major gifts not yet i like the christmas rush 2 but i already know what 2 buy i have idears of what they need ,
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.