Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is your Xmas tree still up?

Nope, the small christmas tree in my bedroom is up all year round; it helps when you have a really bad memory like mine (I struggle to remember yesterday's breakfast).

Mine is up all year, to remind me of christmas.

Some think it is strange. I have always had it up.
    ~Michael

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKringleforSingles View Post
    I put everything away last week. I figured that once Christmas came around again, I wanted that eager feeling to decorate; not that feeling of, "I just put this stuff away not too long ago"...something like that
    Yeah...I prefer that as well. However, 2 of my rope lights and a blue spiral tree that I had outside are now lighting up my son's playroom in the basement. I brought them in to thaw before storing them, and my boy just has to have them on whenever he plays down there. I'm going to have to break his heart sooner or later.

Mine is still up too. I haven't turned on the lights in awhile, but I did tonight in honor of Mrs. Santa Claus.
    Think I'll leave them on for awhile and listen to carols.

Quote Originally Posted by Greetings ! View Post
    Mine is still up too. I haven't turned on the lights in awhile, but I did tonight in honor of Mrs. Santa Claus.
    Think I'll leave them on for awhile and listen to carols.
    That is so sweet of you

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I don't mean to sound stupid, but are you talking about MissSantaClaus? I searched, and was unable to find a "mrs.".

Yes - it is MissSantaClause
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I lit my candles home, in the loving memory of MissSantaClause.
    And my Christmas lights are all year on.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Talking

My boy has a 4ft Christmas tree in his room that we leave on constantly. It is one of those that have music that goes with the lights. He likes to turn just the lights on and use the tree as a night light. I put up the rest of the stuff in Jan. I think I would keep a small tree up if he didn't have one though. Just to keep the spirit.

Well, I still have two trees up -- one was decorated with Snowmen for Christmas, so I left it up during January, too. Last year, we used the tree as a seasonal tree, decorating each month for the season...with the months changing so quickly, some decorations stayed up longer than others. We plan on doing that again this year, but I still haven't taken down the snowmen! Will have to do that soon, so I can put Easter eggs on it.

As far as my other tree, it is in the back room and we don't go back there much...out of sight, out of mind...last year I undecorated it Mother's Day weekend...no kidding!

That tree is still up and lit on my street. I'm curious about when it might come down!