Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for Christmas gifts

:gift: Gift a star in the sky to your kid!

I think such a great gift for younger kids is a Shining Stars World membership...your child gets to name two stars in the sky that are uniquely their own, and then they get 2 shining stars pets, which they name, give personality traits to and then explore the web world of Shining Stars; where they can play games, earn glow points, and build their own star world! I purchased them for my niece and nephew last year and they thought it was the coolest gift ever!! I totally recommend checking it out!

The xmas-themed monopoly games seem really cool to me, too.

I love giving board games.

I was at my cousin's place a few weeks ago and the whole family was playing Pictionary. So much fun. I was thinking of what to get for his kids and I found the new Pictionary Man game - it's just like Pictionary, except you draw on a little doll: Pictionary Man Website

"Perfect for them", I thought, hehe.

I like that game to but we haven't played board games in a long time I guess it isn't much fun with just the two of us!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Online games are popular among tweens and teens now a days, a game card from ultimategamecard.com will be a perfect gift for this Christmas It gives access to 200+ online games and worlds and is available in 20,000 U.S. & Canada retail locations and now for sale online. Also tell this to your mom, dad, grandma and gamer friends.
    Last edited by Alfred; 12-19-2008 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Grammar mistake

DVD board games such as "Scene It?" are popular.

Denise Wilson
    Charming Gift Store
    http://www.charminggiftstore.com
    Great Gift Baskets For Every Occasion!

the nintendo DS systems are in this year as well three of my greats are getting them!

for two of my great (the oldest two) I bought marbles, candy, sodas , balloon rockets, and virtual pet keychains I just thought of some things I know they like and trying to gear away from video games. they are already video game junkies. hope this helps.

go out for a trip and sure u just make them happy

Hi,

I think PG Games are nice as Christmas Gifts.

Last edited by Xander; 12-25-2008 at 07:46 AM.

Great idea for a gift is everything that is personalised :D Personally I always buy personalised gifts at www.patprint.co.uk. Great shop. Check it out.