Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Gifts You Wish You Could Return...Or Did Return!

Christmas Gifts You Wish You Could Return...Or Did Return!

You know those gifts you receive that are not what you want/need; perhaps they are distasteful, whatever the case may be. What's yours?

I received a pair of slippers that my mom knows I don't like (because she purchased a similar pair for me a couple of years ago)...it's funny how she forgot

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

hotcoupons

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it thanks for sharing information about the Christmas gifts I would like to take a look at our contest that we are having:

thanks,
    sears promotional codes
    thanks
    http://www.greatcoupons-online.com/online-coupons/6739.html#ss

hotcoupons

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it thanks for sharing information about the Christmas gifts I would like to take a look at our contest that we are having:

thanks,
    sears.com coupons
    thanks
    http://www.greatcoupons-online.com/online-coupons/6739.html#ss

I dont like the hat my friend send me. weired

This was a few years ago. I really didn't like this present and I wish I'd taken it back. It was a t-shirt with Moe from the Three Strooges.
    Everything I got this year I absolutely loved.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

:gift:

When I was a teenager about 16 or so, my aunt was under the impression that I was still a little girl. I would open dolls and barbie stuff from her every year. It was so awkward! This went on for at least three years! I would usually give the toys to a younger cousin, (of course without her knowing so as to not hurt her feelings), and thank her for the gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by SammieDsMom View Post
    When I was a teenager about 16 or so, my aunt was under the impression that I was still a little girl. I would open dolls and barbie stuff from her every year. It was so awkward! This went on for at least three years! I would usually give the toys to a younger cousin, (of course without her knowing so as to not hurt her feelings), and thank her for the gifts.
    Aw, that's so funny. I struggled with what to get my nephew (he's 10, I think). I had no clue what he was into at that age, so I just ended up sending him money. I would have rather sent him something I knew he was going to like though, since I prefer gift giving to money giving.

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

I think I've got about a dozen pairs of pyjama pants now that I could do without. Seems I get a few new pairs every year. :-P

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by KrisKringleforSingles View Post
    Aw, that's so funny. I struggled with what to get my nephew (he's 10, I think). I had no clue what he was into at that age, so I just ended up sending him money. I would have rather sent him something I knew he was going to like though, since I prefer gift giving to money giving.
    I know what you mean. Half the fun is finding the right present. I have the same problem with my friend's boy. He is at that age too. I just got him a Hollister sweatshirt and hoped for the best!

when I was very little my nan gave me a stack of blank paper. That was a pretty bad present. I don't think I've ever returned a present unless I've needed to exchange it for some reason though.