Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas Gifts You Wish You Could Return...Or Did Return!

i never ever returned a gift if it was a bad gift i give it away
    once i got perfume from a friend that smelled like it really was toilet water .
    i dont like giving $
    4 christm but u wont believe how the nieces & nephews love it..

more than a sweater they wont ever wear
    they get to buy that CD they wanted .
    i put it in a nice envelope with a bow they love aunty jill's christmas gifts .
    make it easier on your self this year .
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    I think I've got about a dozen pairs of pyjama pants now that I could do without. Seems I get a few new pairs every year. :-P
    Hahaha!! ... you'll never be short of PJ's Jordan

Thumbs up damaged t-shirt

I got my mum a last minute present from this shop and darn thing was damaged. was disappointing as i wanted my mum to wear it during Christmas day. it was so dorky she loves things like that. it had a face popping out from the front. Either way by the time I noticed I franticly went out and had to do a last minute shop fest

I got a friend like that but she always sends me weird looking sculptures. Apparently hand made Why meeeee!!!!

There are many things, which we never want to receive as Christmas gift. Last year I got a Blazer of white color. White is the only color which i never like .I want to return it but I can't