Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fav. Christmas song

I'm not sure what my favorite Christmas carol is, but What Child Is This? immediately comes to mind. And, you'll never guess --- A Marshmallow World sung by Brenda Lee is a favorite, too.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

It's really tough to just pick one. I love so many.
    I guess I would have to say I love "Baby, It's Cold
    Outside" the most. I have almost every rendition of
    that song that exists. I also love Christina Aguilera's
    "Christmas Time" a lot.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Just curious...does Baby It's Cold Outside ever actually make a reference to Christmas? I know people associate the song with Christmas, but is it actually a Christmas song? Same thing with Let It Snow.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Just curious...does Baby It's Cold Outside ever actually make a reference to Christmas? I know people associate the song with Christmas, but is it actually a Christmas song? Same thing with Let It Snow.
    No, it doesn't reference to Christmas in the song (:

Too awesome and good it is!!

Thanks For Sharing here!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    There are several "Christmas" songs that really don't reference Christmas, but they always get included...I guess people associate snow and winter weather with Christmas, so it makes it a Christmas song!

Wham's Last Christmas :D

My favorite Christmas songs are little drummer boy and Hark the hearlald, ilove all traditional Christmas Songs and most of the new ones but i keep listening to those 2 over and over with all music arranengments and in different languages

My favorites are Sleigh Ride, O Come O Come Emmanuel & Rockin' around the Christmas Tree!!

I've had Christmas Waltz stuck in my head the last few days, no idea why, it's a good one though.
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!