Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gift Idea for Girlfriend?

Some classic nirvana vinyl would be pretty nice.

I have to admit that I have always been terrible with "Girlfriend" gifts but I always come through at the last minute. Two years back (around when this was first posted, lol) I decided to book us both a trip up to Niagara Falls, the Canadian Side, which turned into an awesome trip and memory for the two of us. The following year I got her a whole mess of 'smaller things' and, oddly enough, the favorite gift was a hand-drawn sketch of her and her then-recently passed Grandmother. I had it done for like $20 bucks by this little Chinese dude in the Mall and put it in a Dollar-Store frame.

My ace in the hole is a quick train or car ride to Rockefeller Center and their Christmas tree (I live like 20 minutes outside of New York City) I have yet to find a women who wasn't over come with the Christmas Spirit after a couple evening hours in NYC. I'd recommend that to anyone who lived within reasonable distance (or to make a day of it) of a major Metropolitan City.
    "I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens

bethsmit Guest
    Can you paint or draw? A portrait is a beautiful thing to give a loved One as it shows time and effort. They get something to keep and She will know that you sat long and hard looking a at her beautiful face.

1 - paint a nirvana album cover in a canvass
    2 - compile all the nirvana albums
    3 - play a guitar and record the best nirvana song for her (or her favorite nirvana song)

those are the ideas in my mind that you can do for her.

Junelia Guest
    try an unique gift idea: a leaf with artwork on it. It can be put into her favorite book as a bookmark. Check out: artonleaf.com
    Last edited by ChantelleJoy; 11-13-2012 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Removed Hyperlink - possible spam - USER FLAGGED!

Here in Sweden you can "by" a star for the person you love, i think this is a great way to tell a person how special he or she is.
    (google mystar.se)
    Otherwise why not a "adopt" a animal in her name, there are several parks that takes care of animals that needs sponsors.
    Christmas beliver with a passion for christmas-lights

See you at, http://falksonchristmas.cybersite.nu/

How about gifting her a bobblehead. A custom made bobblehead would be a good and unique Christmas gift that she would cherish all her life. A custom bobblehead with both of your faces on it would look good and be a perfect love gift for Christmas.
    Last edited by ChantelleJoy; 11-13-2012 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Removed link - possible SPAM

Closed this thread as it was becoming a breeding ground for Spammers.
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!