Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gift Idea for Girlfriend?

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Nothing says "I love you" like a new blender.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

allentony Guest
    Well, i dont like the way you spam ,leozhang . But i have to admit benbenhoney.com is a good site
    I have checked that site and got 2 gifts for my girlfriend , she havnt saw them ,but i am sure that she will be shocked ^^ The items that site sell are so fancy and nice.

Quote Originally Posted by leozhang View Post
    If any body want to send the gifts for his girlfriend or her boyfriend , use heart to prepaire is the most important thing! No matter what you send in the end, let her/him feel that you spend lots of time and energy on it !
    If you want ask for the exactly thing , i want to say , how about send her one necklace which engraved her name ? or creat one dreamland to move her? I know one place which gives many good idear , its called benbenhoney.com . Am I like a spam with saying this? lol

designcompany Guest

:gift: valentine gift for her

I also want some suggestion regarding valentine...I want to give valentine gift for her

Jewelry would best always best for girls.

microuser Guest

Want Unique Gifts?

Thinking of a different style in surprising your girl?
    Why don't you try our Unique Gifts concept here

===>>> messageonanecklace.com/articles/unique_gift_ideas.html

For sure she will love our styles design just for you!

mark84 Guest

Gifts for Love Once

Good news for lovers now you can buy unique gifts for your girl fiends in discount rates in Singapore we are the top company for corporate gifts.

I think that a great gift is one that is personalized. There is this site that specializes on Personalised Gifts specially Gifts For Her or for him, I love how you can put a personalized message in the necklace and the choices are magnificent.

You may plan some holiday trip with her which can be a nice gift for her, as you will get some quality time to spend with her.

My girlfriend asked to gift Iphone 4S it is not much expensive but suck my monthly pocket income. Ahh

What about a gift experience. There are lots available and I sure you will be able to get a music related one cheap. Sometimes I think memories are more precious than an actual gift.