Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A great gift I use every year

I've given them as presents for people but I tend to stay away from the pre-packed ones because all of the products are one scent. That's nice but not everyone wants to walk around smelling like they took a bath in sugar cookie dough (though I love it). I'll make a custom assortment of different scents that all work together. I'll get vanilla, cinnamon, and strawberry for one friend and then something like cucumber, coconut, and sea breeze for my mother because those are the scent families they tend to be drawn to.

"It isn't the holly, it isn't the snow. It isn't the tree, not the firelight's glow. It's the warmth that comes to the hearts of men then the Christmas spirit returns again." - Unknown

I agree, an assortment is nice. That is why I like buying from smaller places like I do. You can mix and match products instead of just getting some prepackaged product from a factory. Everything is different for each present.