Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A great gift I use every year

A great gift I use every year

I buy my friends bath and body gift sets. They always seem to be happy to get them so it makes shopping easy for me. The natural gift sets are the best! )

Debbie

At times it could be nice to have, but not every year. Maybe that's just me.

Gifts

They seem to like them, they always ask for them. Every year the products change so it is something different each time. But to each their own

Which aroma is your favorite? That can actually be a good idea for my mom's gift this year

I love lavender, it is just a great aroma. If you need recommendations I buy natural soaps and lotions from raysofcolorado.com

i do this when i run out of ideas :P but if your friends are happy, who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by flower123abc View Post
    i do this when i run out of ideas :P but if your friends are happy, who cares?
    Totally with you on this one flower

Taverner6 weren't you the one asking if socks were a good gift? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieD View Post
    Taverner6 weren't you the one asking if socks were a good gift? LOL
    Yeah I was but that was in the context of a corporate Xmas party raffle NOT the prezzies for your nearest and dearest

My friends absolutely love them so that is all that is important to me. High quality bath and body products aren't the same as the low end products they sell in department stores. I posted to help others with ideas.