Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TODAY'S THE DAY!! (part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Thanks. I wanted to put more lights on, but that tree just isn't big or sturdy enough. I LOVE multi-colored lights and I also like to use different sizes of lights. Some that twinkle, and some that don't. My biggest challenge is hiding the cords!!!
    Yeah, hiding cords is a pain...that's why I leave it too the other half to do..

We have multi-coloured lights in the kitchen which have 10 different settings.

They look really great, but pictures never do them justice.
    Merry Christmas to all...

Very nice tree Mike I love the colours !!!!

Very nice, Mike. Seeing your tree makes me consider giving in to the boyfriend this year to put the colored lights in the tree instead of the normal ones.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Thanks. I wanted to put more lights on, but that tree just isn't big or sturdy enough. I LOVE multi-colored lights and I also like to use different sizes of lights. Some that twinkle, and some that don't. My biggest challenge is hiding the cords!!!
    Very pretty tree Mike I like your idea of using different sized lights I may have to try that
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

:santa:

very nice mike it's beautiful i love the lights as i have colored lights on my one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

:gingerbread:

Very nice Mike, cute little guy too

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World