Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its not too early!!

Its not too early!!

Its not too early to be watching christmas films is it? I love christmas and have already got into the spirit and have already watched: Home alone,The Santa Clause, Its the most wonderful time of the year, Disneys A Christmas Carol and Elf!!! I have had a christmas movie day today! Does anyone think its too early???

I hope not! My wife and I watched Elf this past weekend. We figured that since we weren't able to watch all the movies we wanted to last year, we should give ourselves lots of time this year.

I have been watching Christmas movies for over a month. So far I've watched: It's a Wonderful Life, Holiday Inn, White Christmas, Unaccompanied Minors, Deck the Halls, The Family Stone, While you were Sleeping, The Santa Clause, Elf, Jingle All the Way, Miracle on 34th Street, NL Christmas Vacation, The Polar Express, etc.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

November is the perfect time.
    Its the season to be jolly
    www.the-christmas-season.com

No it's not to early I have watched a few this month...
    Merry Christmas to all...

:tree:

As it's never to early this is my time of year my home is decorated and i've been watching christmas movies and listening to christmas music i'm a very christmas person.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It’s never to early.

We watched a cartoon and a movie Sunday night.

Brer Rabbit's Christmas Carol And A Christmas Carol: The Musical with Kelsey Grammer
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Wife and I bought and watched Disney's A Christmas Carol last night. The animated one with Jim Carrey. It was VERY cool, but we decided it's a bit too scary for the 4 year old.

i have watched elf about 5 times, home alone 1 & 2 , the muppets christmas carol and now i feel like watching jingle all the way after reading it about haha!!!

I start watching them in november ... early november!!! xox
    Steph xx
    So excited for christmas 2012

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I've been watching a bunch of the craptacular Christmas shows on Hallmark Channel the past few days. I told my wife, I could probably just watch the last 15 minutes of each one, when it's actually emotional and good, and just skip the rest. HA!!