Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Inflatables, Cute or Tacky?

Quote Originally Posted by sharonDavis View Post
    Some of them look cute but they don't look great when they are deflated on the ground Also more wires needed.
    That's why I was happy to see them inflated during the day. Besides, it let's people see the decorations who don't go out at night.

Are they big energy draws?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Hard to tell, since I have so many lights in the yard as well...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Does anyone own the Misfit Toys inflatable? So nostalgic!

The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

No, but they do look like fun. Maybe one day I'll have an entire Rudolph front yard... lol This year it will be a snowman family reunion.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    No, but they do look like fun. Maybe one day I'll have an entire Rudolph front yard... lol This year it will be a snowman family reunion.
    That sounds cozy- how many do you have?

Three singles and two families... so far... lol

I think like most things they can be over done, but it's a matter of taste, I don't think they look bad and if they bring the people who use them joy then more power to them.

Quote Originally Posted by polrwht07 View Post
    I think like most things they can be over done, but it's a matter of taste, I don't think they look bad and if they bring the people who use them joy then more power to them.
    Very true. The one really nice thing about them is how well they pack away when the season is over...

I have inflatables but I can't display them now because my neighbors dogs will tear them up.

I like them mixed with other yard items, like trees, garland and lighted gifts...