Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Inflatables, Cute or Tacky?

Quote Originally Posted by drummerdude View Post
    I have inflatables but I can't display them now because my neighbors dogs will tear them up.
    I hope your neighbors appreciate the sacrifice you're making!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Not my personal style but I think they're suited to christmas more than other holidays.

Mine are all here and ready to go up, along with lights, blow molds & signs...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I hope your neighbors appreciate the sacrifice you're making!
    It's disappointing. The dog actually shredded someone's package in my yard today so I can imagine what it would do to my inflatables.

That is rough. We have tons of people walking dogs by our display over the years, but no damage was done.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by drummerdude View Post
    It's disappointing. The dog actually shredded someone's package in my yard today so I can imagine what it would do to my inflatables.
    Is the dog accidentally getting out? Is your neighbor apologetic? I can see why you don't want to risk putting the inflatables out.

Do you have outdoor lights or other outdoor decorations?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Just got a new snowman inflatable to add to the "Snowman Reunion" design for this year...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Just got a new snowman inflatable to add to the "Snowman Reunion" design for this year...
    How many in total now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Is the dog accidentally getting out? Is your neighbor apologetic? I can see why you don't want to risk putting the inflatables out.

Do you have outdoor lights or other outdoor decorations?
    They let the dog run loose even after it bit someone. They've been made aware of what it's doing.

I have been putting icicle lights on the gutters but I thought about going with the C9 lights this year. My dad put those on the gutters when I was little so it reminds me of that.

Mistletoe, do you decorate outdoors?

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I saw a snowman inflatable set up in the at home store that is 20' tall. It was a little too tall for the ceiling.

Bishop, do you have one that big?

I love blow molds. Especially the big candles that say NOEL on them.