Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Inflatables, Cute or Tacky?

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I know that our street is on the city "Limo" tour and one of the drivers commented to me that he always enjoys the fact that every year is different...
    Nice to know that your 'work' is being noticed and appreciated.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Yes, it is and this year, if all goes well, I'll have a photo op with Santa (yes, an inflatable one... lol)...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Yes, it is and this year, if all goes well, I'll have a photo op with Santa (yes, an inflatable one... lol)...
    Good luck with it!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Thanks. If it comes off, I'll post a photo...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Speaking of inflatables, I noticed this Halloween that a good amount of people had them inflated during the day. I liked seeing them.

I do the same. Let's the people know that there is another place to stop by for treats...

You can never go wrong with things like those on Christmas. It warms my heart seeing things like that driving around town.

Changed my mind on the Santa. I found an outdoor "fabric" one that looks much better. I'll have an inflatable 'countdown' snowman at his side...

Some of them look cute but they don't look great when they are deflated on the ground Also more wires needed.

Ahhh, but think of the surprise when someone who saw them on the ground returns to find them up and filling the yard...