Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Papa's Decorating Marathon 2010

Agreed!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Papa, I remember your beautiful pics from last year, so I am really looking forward to seeing them this year. Your tree looks SO good already. I am interested in your tree top; it looks very much like a three dimensional star, made of cardboard, I think, that was shiny gold on the outside, and had 3 different colored round bulbs on the inside that my mother used to hang from the ceiling back in the '60's when I grew up. Too bad I can't zoom in and see a close-up of your tree topper. I loved that star; it threw beautiful colors all around the room and made it so warm and festive.

Oh wow! What a beautiful tree :D I can't wait to see your finished decorations

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    Papa, I remember your beautiful pics from last year, so I am really looking forward to seeing them this year. Your tree looks SO good already. I am interested in your tree top; it looks very much like a three dimensional star, made of cardboard, I think, that was shiny gold on the outside, and had 3 different colored round bulbs on the inside that my mother used to hang from the ceiling back in the '60's when I grew up. Too bad I can't zoom in and see a close-up of your tree topper. I loved that star; it threw beautiful colors all around the room and made it so warm and festive.
    Hi Steph It is a three dimensional star made of metal with little star cutouts in it .Only 1 white bulb inside I’ll try to get you a better pic. this evening.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Hi Steph It is a three dimensional star made of metal with little star cutouts in it .Only 1 white bulb inside I’ll try to get you a better pic. this evening.
    thanks, Papa!

Great pics, looking forward to more!

Love to see others decorating, looking great so far

:tree:

Looks good Papa Christmas I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Here you go steph. I think we got this at either Target or Decorators Warehouse.

Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Not a lot of visible progress last night. After 32 trips up and down the attic steps and subsequently filling the hallway with bins I put hooks on a few dozen ornaments and started with the tiny ornaments at the top by then it was 10 pm and I retired to my recliner.
    Papa_Christmas