Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help me find a good gift for my dad? Please

Yes, dads are some of the toughest family members when it comes to gift ideas. :-D

If your dad doesn't have that many hobbies, maybe you can get him something practical that he will use during his everyday routine. What are his daily activities? Give him something that he can definitely use.

idea

I'm 51 and I don't want anything exactly like your Dad....But trust me get him something cool, like go to a gold/coin shop and buy him some silver eagles or if you have the money a small gold coin.. It is something he will respect because it is true value...And I promise in the long run he will end up giving it back to you...And if he is a fan of the television show meteorite men go buy him a meteorite, they can be anywhere from $25 to thousands..What about great tickets to a sporting event for one night...good luck

markill Guest
    The iphone 4 is very popular in youth people.Because the iphone is very well.So I feel the best christmas gift is iphone 4.But I suggest to buy a iphone 4 factory unlocked mc605b/a.I bought a iphone 4 from ecwhole in last month.

YourKnowItAllGirl Guest

Best gift I've given my dad

For the past three years I have put together a bound and published photo book for my parents for Christmas. I ask my siblings to send me all of their photos from the past year and I get any pictures we have from different family activities. Then a do a Year In Review for that year and create an awesome photo album. My dad talks about it all the time and is always asking me how this year's book is coming along. He says it the best gift and he looks forward to getting the photo book each year more than anything!