Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021

Thread: Mike's 2010 Christmas madness thread

Mike, I thought of a beautiful tree skirt that I saw years ago that would be so gorgeous under your tree. It was a white and crystal themed tree. They had put mirror tiles under the tree out past the width of the tree, then they had put white lights, topped that with white tule and sprinkled sparkly snow around. They had an antique wicker baby buggy to one side with packages in it. It was lit and the mirrors caught the reflections of the lights and ornaments. It was the most magical tree surround I have ever seen and I just think of it ever time I see your tree.

Gail

Mike, just let me know when you start taking out the boxes, and everything, as soon as you have photos to share with us for 2011 I'll close this thread and you can start another! :D

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    Mike, just let me know when you start taking out the boxes, and everything, as soon as you have photos to share with us for 2011 I'll close this thread and you can start another! :D

Hi Chantelle, you might as well shut the thread now. I will create the new one shortly.

It is going to be another crazy few months

Okie Dokie!

Thread Closed
    Last edited by ChantelleJoy; 09-23-2011 at 12:28 AM.
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!