Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worst Gift!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdMan24 View Post
    The worst gives i use to get were those Members Only jackets... Got one every year from the age of 6 until about 16... just different colors every year..
    You could probably sell those babies on Ebay for a few bucks!!

worst gifts always come from my aunt. she sucks at shopping.

All gifts make me happy !! Unless its alcohol related because I hate drinking haha sorry people who like to drink =P I'm just one of those people who get drunk easily and I don't even feel good I just feel sick =X

My dad always insisted on going out and buying at least ONE thing that was specifically from him every year (otherwise my mom did all the buying and wrapping). He totally sucked at it, but I always appreciated the fact that he would do it all on his own. His rule was "no requests". He just wanted to go out and get what he thought everyone might like. I have kind of adopted that philosophy as well. I might suck at picking out something, but it's all about the thought and effort. If someone has a problem with that, then they are totally missing the true spirit of gift-giving at Christmas.

Funny Mike - are you sure your not my brother (I do have brother named Mike)! My Dad lways bought us one gift that was just from him and my Mom bought everything else!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

It was usually something completely random, but I knew he put some thought into it.

It always felt special because it was rare to get a gift from him. Now I really apprecite all the work Mom did shopping for Christmas!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

a sit-up bench...just when I am enjoying the holiday's excessive goodies, I start feeling guilty about weight gain.

jeremy m Guest
    my worst gift(s)...

mainly not getting what i asked for...period..

who cares anyways,i usally buy something i want without mom/dad knowing(behind their backs) on normal basis(seriously).

i'm very picky person on everything..period

I've gotten gifts that I simply had no use for, but I still appreciate the gesture of gift-giving. I'm easy to buy for that way. I've exchanged clothing for correct sizes, but never just simply returned a gift.