Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Movie Gift Box ideas?

Movie Gift Box ideas?

I decided this year to do my 2 sons aged 16 and 11, and one niece aged 16 a movie gift box each.

So far I am including a DVD, bucket of popcorn, some chocolate orange matchsticks, some other sort of sweets/chocolate and cartons of juice or a couple of bottles of pop. Maybe some snuggly socks too.

Do you think i need to put anything else in?

For all the children in the family I am going to give them bags of 'snowman soup' ingredients that i came across while i was browsing the internet!

Also, we don't usually do adult presents apart from Grandparents but I just thought i may try and make some lemon curd and/or jam for them this year, and maybe a small sponge cake, something like lemon drizzle....

better get moving hadn't I? lol!

Sounds nice
    Its the season to be jolly
    www.the-christmas-season.com

I like the idea very much,I think that this is enough,you don"t have to put nothing else
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

thanks, i did think that would probably be enough but wasn't sure if i was missing something obvious.

you can put maybe gingerbread,it"s delicious and great for Christmas.what kind of DVD"s,Christmas cartoons and movies?
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

I love the movie gift box idea. I may steal it for my daughters. Do you have any unique ideas on how to present/wrap this gift?
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    you can put maybe gingerbread,it"s delicious and great for Christmas.what kind of DVD"s,Christmas cartoons and movies?

oh yes, gingerbread would be a nice christmas touch, thanks! I'm putting in movies for them.

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    I love the movie gift box idea. I may steal it for my daughters. Do you have any unique ideas on how to present/wrap this gift?
    well i'm just thinking i could get a nice christmas box, i've seen some at a reasonable price in a local store.

i would probably leave the lid off (sit the actual box in it if you know what i mean)and fill with shredded paper or some other packaging, arrange the gifts then wrap it in cellophane if i can find any, or some nice paper.

otherwise my local garden centre sometimes has decent sized pacakaging boxes they leave out for people to take, so i could get one of those and cover it in paper.

I have seen plastic popcorn serving boxes. I may try to pick these up. They may have them at the dollar store. Of course now that I want them, I won't be able to find them! Then I would just wrap them up and put a bow on top!

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

i found 2 plastic tubs of good popcorn at a local store, they are rather large so will last them a while!

They are like a bucket with the lid and handle so would be useful after too.

Watson30 Guest
    you should try also these NY happy birthday gift basket for your sons. for more visit my SN link....