Thread: What are the coolest and latest gadgets that can be given this Christmas?

:gift: What are the coolest and latest gadgets that can be given this Christmas?

What are the coolest and latest gadgets that can be given this Christmas? I need some ideas for my boyfriend. He's a little picky and hard to read.

Hmm,I would also love to know that
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

:gift: Most recent gadget I found...

Recently I was walking through the local mall with my kids and came across a kiosk for a product named "Blizzie". It is an instant slushie maker and my kids seemed to love it... it's affordable and pretty simple but seems like a great gift for the Holidays. You can buy it online at myblizzie dot com .Hope this helps!

michelle sch Guest
    I found a low priced trendy gadget for my office co-workers called Smartphone Coasters from newPCgadgets.

They are stainless steel stackable coasters that hold smartphones like the iPhone or Droid. Really cool!!

Talking

iPhones !!! That's the way too go!

:gift:

The Kindle from Amazon! My wife just got me the 3G Kindle last week as a gift (no occasion) and I love it. I can't believe how much the display looks like real paper, plus I love how Amazon is slowly adding cool features to the Kindle, like the web browser. Now, I read on a Kindle forum that the Kindle crashes if you use the browser to access complex sites, but if I'm out of the house I use my phone for that. The Kindle browser is really good for mostly text/low graphics stuff. Just this morning I read the New York Times on my Kindle over breakfast and it was great.

My wife got me a leather case for it too, so by holding the case open it feels even more like a real book in my hands. My son can't wait to have one and he doesn't even read yet!

Ipad, Ipad and Ipad. I have one and I loveeeeeee it. I could'nt wait until Christmas to get one so I got one last month. It is my BFF!!!

www.bestchristmasgiftsfordad.net

On kinda a side note, has anyone seen these 3D Televisions? I was at a local electronics warehouse the other day (mapping my plan of attack for Black Friday) and I came across on of them. I am standing there looking at it and a salesman comes over and says, "What do you think?" So I look at him and say, "To be honest, the picture looks kinda bad." and he laughs telling me that I need 3D glasses to see the 3D stuff. So I am standing there and go, "Oh, alright. Let me see the glasses."

The dude looks at me like I am some kinda fool for a minute and then goes, "Oh I can't let you handle the Glasses, they are very expensive." Now let it be known that I had not intention of buying this stupid thing anyway but why the heck would you buy something without knowing what it looks like or if you like it? What are you supposed to take the salesmans word on it? These TVs are like 5 or 6 Thousand Dollars, who would buy it without seeing if they like it or not? What a stupid practice.
    "I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens

In a few years they will be $800!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Apple iPod Touch 32GB (4th Generation)
    PlayStation 3 with PlayStation Move Bundle:
    Flip UltraHD Video Camera:
    Top 10 Christmas Gifts, Top Holiday Gifts, Hot Holiday Gifts, Best Christmas Gift Ideas, Top Ten Christmas Gifts, Last Minute Gift Ideas, Best Selling Christmas Toys at http://www.easygiftideas.net