Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Tree Skirts

I struggle to find a skirt that would go with any colored theme I decided to use. I did find an elegant gold satin skirt with tiny flecks of green and red, it's perfect. I change my theme color every year so this was a big deal to me. So no matter what my color theme for my tree, the skirt matches.

:light:

I have had for several years. It's mostly burgunty with gold details. I'm thinking though about getting a new one, larger.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

I just use a solid white one to match my white garland, white lights, white bows, and silver beads
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

:tree:

I stick with the same decorations/color scheme year in and year out mostly for lack of storage. I have a chocolate brown velvety skirt that's reversible with a gold matte color on the other side. It's perfect

Holiday Single Girl - a blog for singles who love Christmas
    http://holidaysinglegirl.blogspot.com

I prefer the traditional,
    it's remind me the simple thing i had as a child....

I have a few different ones. This year I want to buy a nice red one. The last few years I have been using throws for a tree skirt as I at times do colors that you can't find a tree skirt to match. One year it was mostly orange and aqua so I used a throw.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I really want to upgrade our skirt. It's really a cheapo, and it's kind of ratty. The sad thing is that the ones I really like are all so dog-gone expensive!!

I know. I have three skirts but always end up using the cheap white one.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

My favorite tree skirt is a train

Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I've always wanted to set up a train to go around the tree, but it would ruin the ability to put gifts under the tree. Oh, and my kids would NEVER be able to keep their hands off!