Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Tree Skirts

Christmas Tree Skirts

What kind do you prefer? Just the traditional red or green or ones found here with stitching and pictures?
    http://www.christmaslightsetc.com/Tree-Skirts--859.htm

in my family we don"t put tree skirts ,we have nativity scene and moss
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

I prefer ones with pictures on them . We only bought a tree skirt last year for the first time ever becuase we never had one before. Can't remember what ours looks like or whether it has a picture on it though.

I like the red ones!!

Mine is a simple, sparkly white which complements the sparkly white garland and white treetop angel!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

A lot of those are very pretty, and I also like traditional ones, but when I was growing up, my mother always used a large white bed sheet, so that was tradition for me. In fact, I have been using a white bed sheet myself for the past few years and my kids like it just fine.

They are all beautifull. I would use 20" Burgundy Mini Tree Skirt with Holly, 48" Velvet Reindeer Tree Skirt, 56" Red Snowflake Tree Skirt,56" Red Snowflake Tree Skirt with White Trim, 6" Red Jeweled Tree Skirt, 56" Burgundy Tree Skirt with Holly Trim
    Its the season to be jolly
    www.the-christmas-season.com

Thanks for the lovely ideas with pictures! I have never had a tree skirt. I want mine to be star shaped, with pointy ends (like jester shoes) and jingle bells on the tips. I have had the white and silver material for a few years, but have not made it yet.
    Last edited by Xmas Annie; 09-24-2010 at 05:14 AM.
    If there is no joyous way to give a festive gift, give Love away...

I use a burgandy silk pleated skirt.

:tree:

i use a red and white one, the main colour is red the trim is white, also on the red it has white snowflakes with the words merry christmas, loads of them are nice of that site i especially like the red and white jewelled ones and, the santas sleigh one and also the one with the pictures of christmas decorations.
    Last edited by kimmy; 10-03-2010 at 03:49 PM.