Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you want to be for Halloween?

What do you want to be for Halloween?

My family always puts alot of time and effort into Halloween costumes. It's time to start planning. What do you, or your children, want to be?

Last year the older daughter attended a party and went as Snow White. The 16 year old gets dressed up for school. Groups of them dress up the same. Last year they were hippies and the year before, army chicks!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    My family always puts alot of time and effort into Halloween costumes. It's time to start planning. What do you, or your children, want to be?

Last year the older daughter attended a party and went as Snow White. The 16 year old gets dressed up for school. Groups of them dress up the same. Last year they were hippies and the year before, army chicks!
    I'd love to wear a 19th century costume. You know a princess like dress. I'll get back to you for more. I have to ask my kids. My husband would probably wear one of motocross uniforms. And be a motocrosser.
    Last edited by SilverBells; 09-16-2010 at 01:02 AM.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

I love princess costumes!

I think a jesters costume might be fun this year, with the pointy hats and shoes.

I love Halloween. It's my second favorite holiday! A jester sounds good!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Vampire.....gotta be a vampire

I've always wanted to be this guy:

a recokn on a pirate this year shiver me timbers!

:gift: Hmmm...

I haven't dressed up for Halloween since I was in college, (I'm 37 now!)but my 5 year-old son really wants me to dress up this year, so I've decided to go as a Christmas present! I've got the box, wrapping paper and bow, so no extra money to spend. I'm actually looking forward to it!!

Stacy

Stacyk - the kids love to see their parents in costume! I would dress up for the parade with my daughters. One year I was Medusa! All I did was buy a package of small rubber snakes from the dollar store, pull my hair tight to my head and attach the snakes all over my head. I put on white face makeup, dark mascara and bright red liptick. I wore all black!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas