Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627

Thread: Do you listen to Christmas music all year long?

I probably replied to this thread a couple years or so ago, but no, I don't listen all year long. I think this would make this wonderful, special music seem not as special at Christmas time. Looking forward to hearing it, along with the tree and decorations, etc... is part of the buildup to the excitement of Christmas and the Christmas season for me. But, I must admit, Christmas tunes very frequently play in my head throughout the year.

Christmas contest

Here's a quick Jingle Bells mashup I put together. (8 artists in 60 seconds)

youtube.com/watch?v=rXLVtoQyl3g

Identify the most artists and win.

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    I probably replied to this thread a couple years or so ago, but no, I don't listen all year long. I think this would make this wonderful, special music seem not as special at Christmas time. Looking forward to hearing it, along with the tree and decorations, etc... is part of the buildup to the excitement of Christmas and the Christmas season for me. But, I must admit, Christmas tunes very frequently play in my head throughout the year.
    Agreed!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas