Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you listen to Christmas music all year long?

Wink

I dont think theres anything wrong with listening with Christmas music any time of the year. The spirit of the season lives in us all year long! Its only May and I listened to a few songs on a christmas cd in my car the other day!
    It's the most wonderful time of the year!

:tree:

Quote Originally Posted by kam1187 View Post
    I dont think theres anything wrong with listening with Christmas music any time of the year. The spirit of the season lives in us all year long! Its only May and I listened to a few songs on a christmas cd in my car the other day!
    Yes, there are a lot of times where I find myself listening to my Christmas cds, enjoying every minute!
    I do not really care about what people/ffamily/colleagues etc. will say,
    I just love being into Christmas spirit every minute of the day, honestly, it makes me fel so happy..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

I listen to Christmas music all year around, several times per week in fact. It is very relaxing and uplifting. I especially like to listen to Christmas music while doing house chores or working in the garden. My iPod is quite full of Christmas classics.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Elf_Erv View Post
    I listen to Christmas music all year around, several times per week in fact. It is very relaxing and uplifting. I especially like to listen to Christmas music while doing house chores or working in the garden. My iPod is quite full of Christmas classics.

Im exactly the same, Im glad Im not the only one one on earth, listening to Christmas music almost every day, in the middle of spring.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

:light:

Well I've been listening to Christmas carols a lot this past week and I'm really trying to control myself and not listen to any in my car while driving to work. Not everybody shares my Christmas passion.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

:snow:

Quote Originally Posted by noelglori View Post
    Yes I do listen to Christmas music all year. It makes me happy.
    My husband thinks alike. ^^
    Handmade Gift Ideas for Christmas and other occasions
    at
    http://www.catbun.etsy.com
    http://www.catbun.blogspot.com

:light:

I don't play any Christmas cd's when it's really early for Christmas like January or for the first 5 months of the year, I go to YouTube and always read the comments ,to discover with great relief that, there are so many more Christmas happy people just like me (and you?).

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Quote Originally Posted by TIATIA View Post
    I don't play any Christmas cd's when it's really early for Christmas like January or for the first 5 months of the year, I go to YouTube and always read the comments ,to discover with great relief that, there are so many more Christmas happy people just like me (and you?).
    yeah same here,i think honestly the earliest i have ever put my christmas cds on is september....but i goto you tube all year round and watch videos ect....my kids play christmas music all year round tho
    Steph xx
    So excited for christmas 2012

For some reason even though I have a HUGE collection of Christmas music of my own I find it much easier to stream Christmas music year around. Often when November - December rolls around some of my favorite music sites get congested and I can't even log in, then I have to listen to my own collection

I youtube Christmas songs now and again but I try to avoid putting my albums on (its hard lol) because it kind of ruins Christmas for me if I listen to them too much before hand, I love looking forward to them