Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you listen to Christmas music all year long?

:gift:

Well, Im not listening to Christmas music when Im summer vacations, thats for sure!!

But I do not mind listening to it all year.. I like it!! In fact, I think it cheers me up!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

No only listen at Christmas time.

well the problem is that the rest of the year there are no such hollydays as christmas and ther is also no snow, so people probably don't even think about christmas songs but maybe someone does especialy on some religious hollyday.
    christmasmusiconlinesite.com

:gift:

From the day we took our decoration down, I find it a little difficult to listen to Christmas music..

But I know, that I'll be better as time goes by..
    I just need some time..

I listen to Christmas music throughout the year whenever I need a special treat for myself. Usually it is the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Nat King Cole or artists of that nature.......

I LOVE all Christmas music, though !!!

Although I love Christmas music too, when Christmas is gone, I like to listen only to Nat King Cole, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra etc...

That music just makes me feel that Christmas is coming. Slowly, but its coming... Strange, I know..

I don't

:holly:

I actually do listen off and on during the year to Christmas music. There is nothing like it to bring the feeling of the Season back for me !!!

I won't play it, or go out of my way to listen to it, but i do enjoy it if i happen upon it.

I do my best to avoid listening to xmas music all year 'round. I'm scared that if I listen to it too much, I'll ruin the magic it brings come xmas season. Still, sometimes I can't help but give in, so I'll put on a Carpenters album or something. Last week, I listened to some online xmas radio for a bit. :-P