Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you listen to Christmas music all year long?

I don't listen to Christmas music all year. Usually, my 'need' for hearing Christmas tunes begins in September and by then, I'm putting together CD compilations or adding the tunes to my MP3 player. I love Christmas music, but even in September, some feel I'm pushing it. LOL
    I Love This Christmasy Time of Year!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasFanatic View Post
    I don't listen to Christmas music all year. Usually, my 'need' for hearing Christmas tunes begins in September and by then, I'm putting together CD compilations or adding the tunes to my MP3 player. I love Christmas music, but even in September, some feel I'm pushing it. LOL
    this is the same for me ...i actually played christmas music the other day at work..and my co workers were like..uhh is this christmas music??

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Well i feel alone on this one! But i dont listen to any christmas music till november roles around. I like it to just build up...and besides when i hear christmas music when its not christmas...i get depressed cuz then i wish it was christmas! hahah
    i start november 1st

:tree:

I've started to like last week and watching christmas movies.

Wink

To be honest, I listen to Christmas music all year long, but the truth is that when November comes, i enjoy it most.. This is the time when I really feel the Christmas music.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

I have my computer set up so my christmas songs sync to my i pod on the 1st of december

I listen to it for a bit in September but then I don't listen to it again until early December.

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by brittd19 View Post
    this is the same for me ...i actually played christmas music the other day at work..and my co workers were like..uhh is this christmas music??
    Well, in work, for years, I always listen to Christmas music.. Everyone knows that Im a Christmas freak, so we are all ok with that.

Last edited by olga; 11-16-2009 at 03:02 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

I don't listen Christmas music during the year.
    I like to listen it 1 month before Christmas Eve
    Special Christmas Murano glasses, and handmade crafts with blowing technique
    Shop on http://en.murano-glass-shop.it

Well i listen to christmas songs just in december. But than after new year i am all fed up with them so i can't stand them for the rest of the year.
    christmasmusiconlinesite.com