Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you listen to Christmas music all year long?

:gift:

Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post
    well a little Christmas music and lights to make people smile..
    I laugh with that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmZItQ76IqA
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post
    well a little Christmas music and lights to make people smile..
    Lovely! I've always wanted to learn how to program LED lighting! I think it's really cool. I'd love to do a Christmas tree with layers of lights and have it illuminate to music in pre-programmed patterns.

Tho a question on outside displays like this:
    I wonder if they keep their lights on all night long? And if so, are the neighbors able to sleep?

:santa:

im with you sean . i prefare to leave the songs till nov/dec so as to add to the excitement
    of the season

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Well i feel alone on this one! But i dont listen to any christmas music till november roles around. I like it to just build up...and besides when i hear christmas music when its not christmas...i get depressed cuz then i wish it was christmas! hahah
    Don't feel alone .I do the same for the same reason

Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night

Well, the truth is that youve got a point there..

But, I dont know, for me its a little different.. When I listen to Christmas music, (I always do) I never get depressed because I feel I have Christmas with me all time!! And that makes me happy!!

:santa:

yeah christmas = happy times in my book. cant wait to browse throught the decorations in the shops.

All I know is christmas is coming fast. Faster then normal for me. So the christmas music will be on shortly

No, I don't listen to it all year round, even though it is my favorite music. I think if I did, it wouldn't seem so special at Christmas time. And I don't also because I am not really thinking about it the whole year, although oddly enough, it seems that when a song pops in my head, more often than not, it is a Christmas song, no matter what time of the year. When I was a child, I loved Christmas music so much (still do) that I would start singing Christmas carols in September and drive my family nuts. So, my mother made a rule that there was no singing Christmas songs allowed until two weeks before Christmas. Funny, I got my love of Christmas and Christmas music from my mother, but she had no problem waiting til a week before Christmas to put up the tree. Anyway, this 'rule' of having to wait to sing or play Christmas music has stuck with me. But, I do allow the music and decorations to go up either Thanksgiving night or the day after. Now, usually, each year, I start feeling Christmassy in either September or October, but if I give in to it then, then sometimes it's gone by December. I allowed myself to listen to some Christmas music online yesterday when the kids were at school, but I didn't really enjoy it, because I'm not 'supposed' to be listening to it this early. yes, I know I am anal about the whole thing, lol.

TerryRudolph95 Guest
    Yes, I do.
    The music of Christmas is so addicting.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryRudolph95 View Post
    Yes, I do.
    The music of Christmas is so addicting.
    Hello friend!!! We are very happy to you in this crazy Christmas home!!