Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who decorates the tree?

I haul it up from the basement and unpack it, set it up. Then the better half does the decorating

myself and my wife decorate the tree around the 14th of december.
    we usually have a glass of wine and listen to christmas music while we decorate . its majic.

I decorate most of it . My Brother and Mum help out a little bit too. We decorate around 1st December.

I usually set it up the first week in December. I do almost the whole thing - my two daughters hang their own ornaments. My husband, who is all thumbs, doesn't do anything!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    ...My husband, who is all thumbs, doesn't do anything!
    You're funny

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

My wife and I decorate the tree together, although I usually do most of the dirty work (putting the lights on, garland, etc.). As much as I love putting up the tree, I hate stringing up the lights!
    I just found out a couple weeks ago that my wife and I are pregnant, so I'm also looking forward to having our future kid help us decorate the tree one day, too!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    My wife and I decorate the tree together, although I usually do most of the dirty work (putting the lights on, garland, etc.). As much as I love putting up the tree, I hate stringing up the lights!
    I just found out a couple weeks ago that my wife and I are pregnant, so I'm also looking forward to having our future kid help us decorate the tree one day, too!
    Congratulations Jordan. Maybe this Christmas you will enjoy the dirty work knowing there is a little one on the way.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Congrats Jordan!

My husband and I decorate the tree together - usually on the first weekend of December. Then we leave the room and go organize some nibbles and wine. Then we sit back and enjoy our snack while admiring our tree. It is an enjoyable time that I look forward to every year.
    Merry Christmas to all - for all the year round. http://www.myvintagechristmasdecorations.net

It depends where we are Christmas. If we are at home, tree will be decorated 23th evening and it will be me who does that work. But if we are going to my parents for Christmas (like this year), our own tree is going to decorate earlier and in my parents home it will decorated 24th morning. And i think me and my sister will decorate the tree.

I can't wait time, when our daughter helps decorating. This Christmas she might just eat those things.