Thread: Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, or Cyber Monday?

Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, or Cyber Monday?

Which will you likely partake in this year? I'm leaning more toward Small Business Saturday which sounds really cool and Cyber Monday.

Holiday Single Girl - a blog for singles who love Christmas
    http://holidaysinglegirl.blogspot.com

Never heard of small business Saturday - but it sounds better than Black Friday!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by HolidaySingleGirl View Post
    Which will you likely partake in this year? I'm leaning more toward Small Business Saturday which sounds really cool and Cyber Monday.

Small business Sat. is a new Amex thing- I heard there might be some great offers involved. My husband bought me a pair of diamond stud earrings on Cyber Monday from McQueenJewelry.com last year; I'm hoping they have the same great deals this year so I can buy a pair for my daughter (last year the coupon code was "CBM25").

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    None of the above. I'm done.

Thumbs up

Wow MinnesotaMike! I'm impressed! Though I'm sure on this board, you're not the only one who's done.

Holiday Single Girl - a blog for singles who love Christmas
    http://holidaysinglegirl.blogspot.com

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Finished the last of my wrapping this morning. I am officially in "sit back and enjoy" mode.

Black Friday

Well, I didn't participe in Black Friday sales. I did order a few DVD's on line. They weren't on sale anywhere and Walmart didn't have the two I wanted so went online for them!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

black friday!

I believe Small Business Saturday is something new that people have created this year begins small business are the ones hardest hit with this recession. I may look and see what kind of deals are abound for this Cyber Monday business. http://www.overstock.com/ generally has some really good deals that day.

I am basically done buying things for the family -- time to start buying for myself.
    "I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens