Thread: Stocking Stuffer Ideas!!!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    yep.

fill in another stocking,LOL....

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by babeinthewood View Post
    fill in another stocking,LOL....
    right

My mom always used to put the traditional "rare fruit" in our stockings like oranges and walnuts. I never really got why until when I was older. Now that we're older, my sisters and I usually get an ornament, some hair supplies like clips and ties, and a dvd.

:santa:

i've put an orange in some samples of deoderant,shampoo,toothpaste,maybe a little game thing,i've done alot of different things.

:snow: stockings

Stockings were always the last thing on christmas that was opened but there was always the usual things in them i got candy while my grandparents got what i really wanted the scratch tickets n now that im over 18 that's the one thing i can usually count on getting but im thinking about changing it up this year for my husband but im not sure what im going to do?

One year I did stockings for all of my friends rather than buying "big" gifts, filled with random little things we all liked or needed; coloring books, crayons, school supplies, favorite candies, nail polish, hair accessories. We did them pretty much the same at home. Always the fist thing we opened, and my mom filled it with necessities and special treats; we always, ALWAYS got a ton of candy, mostly Reese's cups, always a Lifesaver book. Sample/trial sizes of a bunch of different smelling soaps, lotions, perfumes, new pencils and pens for school, a deck of cards. One year, she put a few necklaces in mine. Always made one up for the dog, as well - Santa loves the pets, too Now its almost all candy, with a few random chapsticks or what have you thrown in for good measure.

Trying to get together some ideas for my fiance's stocking this year, but not sure what all to include. So many ideas...

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling. - Edna Ferber

We always got the normal stuff in our stockings (socks, underwear, crayons, magazines, candy) but my parents would always put one big gift in the bottom of the stocking that was small enough to fit.For example, we always opened stockings last (weird i know) but when i was about 15 I got my first ipod in the bottom of my stocking. I thought I wasn't getting one until the very bottom of my stocking. That was always a fun part of unloading the stocking.My brother would get something like a video game in the bottom of his.