Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: how many of you have started shopping?

I've done about 2/3 of my shopping... I think..

I got dad two polo tees, a blouse for mum, a pair of dockers for my brother and a bobbi brown travel make up brush set for my sister. Only the one for dad will be a surprise as the others were stuff they requested. How unexciting!

I also got a table lamp for my best friend, bottles of nail polish from bloop for my other girl friends. There's one girl friend who doesn't do the girly stuff like make up and such so it's tough to figure out what to get her. Any ideas?

I still have to get gifts for the kids ... 3 boys and 2 girls ... all ranging between 2-9 and one new born.

Other than that, I think I'm all covered ...

does your friend read? Maybe get her a book or a bath spa set. FOr the kids have you considered webkinz. I got my oldest great nephews 8 and 9 marbles, virtual pet keychains, soda bottles that look like ornaments(coke), and rocket balloons. Plus a bag of candy. I think they will like it! presents presents presents presents
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Thanks for the suggestions onemagicalchristmas!

My friend's reading list seems very confined (only to Christian books, I think) She's more um .... "male" in the sense that she likes gadget-y stuff and which I'm absolutely quite clueless about. Haha! She's the sort of girl that is forever in t shirts and trousers or jeans and absolutely refuses to put on a skirt! My brother did give me a rather good idea...a thumbdrive. I'm sure that would somehow be useful!

Marbles is a great idea! Must bring these modern-day kids back to the times where we didn't always sit in front of the computer playing computer games. And this is something I'm sure the girls would like as much as the boys!

Oooh and candy is a must ... I'll grab a bag for myself too..
    Last edited by Blue07; 12-14-2008 at 10:29 AM.

I got my great nephews those new Chocolate skittles! I hope they like them. and for my great niece I got her Hannah Montana gummi guitars and the makings for a candy bracelet. I hope she will be happy.

I bought some small accessories to decorate my house

Quote Originally Posted by Blue07 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions onemagicalchristmas!

My friend's reading list seems very confined (only to Christian books, I think) She's more um .... "male" in the sense that she likes gadget-y stuff and which I'm absolutely quite clueless about. Haha! She's the sort of girl that is forever in t shirts and trousers or jeans and absolutely refuses to put on a skirt! My brother did give me a rather good idea...a thumbdrive. I'm sure that would somehow be useful!

Marbles is a great idea! Must bring these modern-day kids back to the times where we didn't always sit in front of the computer playing computer games. And this is something I'm sure the girls would like as much as the boys!

Oooh and candy is a must ... I'll grab a bag for myself too..
    Beverly Lewis is a good author if she likes stories about Amish traditions. I love reading her books.

how many of you still have some shopping left to do? I would not go shopping on CE for any amount of money! Even if they were giving things away!

one day a head for the christmas,i been in a hurry to get the things done at the right time,this christmas is special for me because i am gonna celebrate it with my galfriend,anyhow interested gadzets and i am awaiting for the rebates for this season to get anyproduct,hopefully i am searching in the net sevearly for such type of products,i found "TRUEHOTDEALS.COM" something interesting to get my products

how ever i found some prouducts such corsair 16GB pendrive for $10 and memory cards as i need them now most for $7 (4GB) ,and a canon 14.2 mp camer for nearly $250,i need to shop all these things

and later i should go for my x-mas tree and i am really worried how to take care of it

tisusa Guest

:gift:

Im done!
    I started about 3 weeks ago. This year I did a lot of online shopping and save me a lot of time, plus I found better deals...
    I shop throught this website incase you are not done with your xmas shopping: joinbigcrumbs.com
    And it was a lot of fun and specially a lot of savings.
    Well, dinner with the immediate family tonight and presents and lucnh with the rest of the family tomorrow!
    Merry christmas everyone!

:gingerbread:

I'll go and buy my new Christmas tree at the begining of October, because I'll find it cheaper..

After the first days of November, prices go double!!

I so much look forward to it...