Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: how many of you have started shopping?

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    My family all live in Westrern Canada, so I have to mail everything out. I'm pleased to say that all my family gifts are purchased. I'm just waiting for something I ordered on line to be delivered. It should be here wednesday. Hopefully I'll have everything sent by the end of the week.

wow. that is great. I am still procrastinating on my gift cards and spending money on christmas cards. Thank God for dollar tree I have already boughten 12 boxes this year. Hopefully I am done just have to finish writing them out!.

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    I am still procrastinating on my gift cards
    Be careful about giving gift cards. With the economy the way it is, some of those stores might not be around long.

Mr. collin Guest
    WOW ! everyone here seems to get started early

Ive only managed to get gifts for my brothers so far. I was never a fan of getting clothing for xmas when i was young but what ive done this year is get them some cutom made work shirts from f.dglobaltrading on ebay.

i hope i can get more shopping done early like the rest of you all ! i still have a lot of gifts to buy.

Happy holidays to all

namesakes Guest

:santa:

Quote Originally Posted by McDLT View Post
    Got one present and a part of one present so far. Usually I wait until December to start shopping because I actually like the hustle and bustle and find it quite fun to shop for Christmas at Christmas time. I guess it's part of what I like about Christmas.
    I also wait until it gets closer to season. Just makes it that much more traditional!

One thing left and I am done! Hit Kohls tonight, wooo!

---
    ladyice
    icon from pattywack1992 @ LJ

Angry

I'm so mad! My online order came today and it was WRONG! What was in the box and what was on the slip were 2 different things! Why wouldn't somebody check before it was mailed out?I normally don't order things from the internet, and I doubt I will again. At least it isn't December yet so I still have time.

My shopping is done! I do have a few little things that I would like to grab, but I have all of the major things done! Yaaaaa!

I must admit the closest i have got to christmas shopping yet is writing out my chrismas card list. as for shopping, well i'll have to get paid before i can start. But i appluade you all for being so organised!
    And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ~Dr. Seuss

Wow I'm jealous...You guys are so organized. I haven't done a thing yet...but with your inspiration I'll get started this weekend.