Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: how many of you have started shopping?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJolly View Post
    No matter how organized I try to be, I will be picking things up on Christmas Eve, although many of those gifts will be from me to me!
    Ha!!! Super cool!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissSantaClaus View Post
    I want to start right now :D I love Christmas Shopping. But i wait until November. Ah thats really long ...
    What about online shopping?
    I can not wait till November, either and shopping online is the perfect way (at least for me) to get some things (Christmasssy ones) I really want..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Ha!!! Super cool!!!

What about online shopping?
    I can not wait till November, either and shopping online is the perfect way (at least for me) to get some things (Christmasssy ones) I really want..

I do all things shop on-line. But i always start in November. 5 months to go ...
    Its the season to be jolly
    www.the-christmas-season.com

Well all of you who start your Christmas shopping earlier must be extremely organized! If I buy something that I won't need for a while, I have a tendency to misplace or forget about it...at least until after the fact! I guess out of sight, out of mind!

Ca 4 1/2 months then i will start shopping : )
    Its the season to be jolly
    www.the-christmas-season.com

:gift:

I usually wait 'till November but this year I'm already browsing thru some Christmas sales.We'll see.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

I'm starting christmas shopping in July/August. Usually I wait till Novemember but with the way money is at the moment i need to spread out costs. I REFUSE to spend less

Walmart had clear glass, star-shaped tealight holders and I bought all they had. I'll keep some and give some to my mother for Christmas. I'll probably buy her a German Christmas ornament, too. She likes anything made in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    Walmart had clear glass, star-shaped tealight holders and I bought all they had. I'll keep some and give some to my mother for Christmas. I'll probably buy her a German Christmas ornament, too. She likes anything made in Germany.
    You sound like me! When I find something I really like (especially at a good price), I will buy in bulk! Then I have great small gifts that can be used as last minute gifts or to give when I have several people I want to acknowledge, but can't be too extravagant!

:gingerbread:

Quote Originally Posted by TIATIA View Post
    I usually wait 'till November but this year I'm already browsing thru some Christmas sales.We'll see.
    And I found a Christmas shower curtain I gotta have!!!

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJolly View Post
    You sound like me! When I find something I really like (especially at a good price), I will buy in bulk! Then I have great small gifts that can be used as last minute gifts or to give when I have several people I want to acknowledge, but can't be too extravagant!
    Our parents were never extravagant at Christmas, so my husband and I aren't either. Besides, my mother gets angry if she thinks we spent too much for her gift. Today we went to a shop called Himmel Haus and I bought my mother a doily made in Germany. It's machine embroidered with a yellow flower and a red ladybug.