Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: how many of you have started shopping?

:gift: christmas presants

hi i'v already got most of what is needed the main presants are bought and tucked away, iv saved the money i need for the food and extra pressys just incase. i go shopping for the next year the week after xmas in the sales it's amazing what you can pick up in the supermarkets.

ravenrose28 Guest

:tree:

ive started xmas shopping too ive bought all the main pressies , just as well really cos my partner has lost his job!!!!!!!

:gift:

Quote Originally Posted by ravenrose28 View Post
    ive started xmas shopping too ive bought all the main pressies , just as well really cos my partner has lost his job!!!!!!!
    oh thats a bummer but theres going to be a lot more by the end of the year

I'm about done. A few stuffers left and things for hubby that I can't get til closer. Like a gc for a massage and cigars. Have ornaments to make and necklaces too

:gift:

Quote Originally Posted by TheChristmasPickle View Post
    I'm about done. A few stuffers left and things for hubby that I can't get til closer. Like a gc for a massage and cigars. Have ornaments to make and necklaces too
    yes its annoying that you cannot get every thing well before christmas but i do like watching others running around like chickens with no heads.

I love this thread. I'm starting this Saturday. I don't have a job at the moment, but I have a little bit saved up... I have seven people to buy for and two hamsters. So it'll probably be a little expensive. O_O;

:gingerbread: Personalized Handmade Soaps... : )

I've been thinking about starting up a list and seeing what I can do. It's in my thoughts.

I started a few days ago and I hope to be done before November.
    "And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more."

Quote Originally Posted by soaplady View Post
    I've been thinking about starting up a list and seeing what I can do. It's in my thoughts.
    Yeah, that's what I do! I write down all the names of the people, then under their name, I write down 4/5 presents I could get for them!

So far, I have got two presents for my boyfriend (can't tell you what because he might find this forum and figure me out, the naughty kipper!) a hand manicure set and a bathing kit for my mum, a herbal remedy set and a oil burner for my sister, a crossword book for dad, a game (PC), Jenga, and a word search book for my little brother and I've got my boyfriends' parents what I KNOW they'd like... joss sticks and a book on old trains.

I'm still getting other bits and bobs and I need to sort out presents for my baby hamsters!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    Yeah, that's what I do! I write down all the names of the people, then under their name, I write down 4/5 presents I could get for them!

So far, I have got two presents for my boyfriend (can't tell you what because he might find this forum and figure me out, the naughty kipper!) a hand manicure set and a bathing kit for my mum, a herbal remedy set and a oil burner for my sister, a crossword book for dad, a game (PC), Jenga, and a word search book for my little brother and I've got my boyfriends' parents what I KNOW they'd like... joss sticks and a book on old trains.

I'm still getting other bits and bobs and I need to sort out presents for my baby hamsters!!
    Sounds like you've got a nice start. By the way, I love reading your English words like "bits and bobs." I have a friend who lives over in Lancaster and I love hearing him talk about Crimbo.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com