Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: how many of you have started shopping?

:gift: Where to start :)

Im yet to really get into my shopping, its not knowing what people want thats killing my highstreet walks

I am giving a lot of Avon this year. But next year I am cutting back on the number I buy for by 8. I am buying for 8 kids and 3 adults. plus about 3 fur babies. do you know what each person does for fun. Like scrapbooking, reading, crafting, etc. THere is also something they might collect.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

I'm doing mostly online shopping to save time. Where I live there's only one major mall and it is packed all of the time during the hours I can go. And this is even on non holiday days.

Believe it or not, I haven't even started yet, and it's just two weeks until Christmas!! I will start this weekend though. I always tell myself to start early each year, and each year I always wait until the last minute.

I started in October!

We have stared our shopping. Most of the gifts this year will come from second hand shops and flea markets. One original gift we are getting is a personalized letter from Santa for our son. He is seven and beginning to have doubts about the reality of Santa. The best site we found was www.ezsantaletters.com. They offer more variety than most other sites we looked at.

:gift:

thanks for the link. I am sure that we are all doing our best to get our shopping finished. I know I am and there is so little time to do it in! I love you!

wojiushiwo Guest

www.LDUcompany.com

Is this phone cool or what? Has anyone seen this before?
    It worked great until my dog got a hold of it and just about half ate it. If he had any money I would make him pay for it. I guess I will have to go order another one.

Christmas shopping

I shop mostly on line and often my favorite sites offer sales in the summer so I can get something I know my friends or family will like at a great price. I'm usually finished with my major shopping by Thanksgiving but I don't wrap til the house is decorated in December. I play carols and have fun devoting an evening to just wrapping gifts.

Finished my shopping today. I picked up dad 12 pairs of socks and signed the tag from mom. I bought my great nephews an assortment of gifts and candy. I also picked up an ornament for the exchange! and of course the dogs bought me several things I have been eyeing up for christmas. Mom got her Maxine Calendar and hubby finished his shopping today as well. I still have $4.00 to my name which is good! anyone else finished with thier shopping yet!