Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: how many of you have started shopping?

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy View Post
    i have officially already started shopping, i love the shopping part off christmas

i hopefully will be finished by the first week in november

So how's has the start gone for you? ALso what deals have you gotten on the stuff you looked for?
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

Talking

its been brilliant i managed to get a few bargains, my son has seen a iteddy which he liked the look of.
    i had a look online and found it on tesco, for £49.97
    http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.204-9808.aspx.
    i went into a local shop called b&m and they were selling it for £19.99. i also picked up some high school musical dolls for £3.99 and amazon are selling the exact one for £15.00 and ebay for £11.98, so i grab a few. good for cousins and nieces

i spent £100 and got a trolley full of brand new bargains. just got to find places to hide them lol

its been brilliant i managed to get a few bargains, my son has seen a iteddy which he liked the look of.
    i went into a local shop called b&m and they were selling it for £19.99. i also picked up some high school musical dolls for £3.99 and amazon are selling the exact one for £15.00 and ebay for £11.98, so i grab a few. good for cousins and nieces

i spent £100 and got a trolley full of brand new bargains. just got to find places to hide them lol
    you have been busy!!! kimmy

WOW, great bargins.. The Iteddy looks really neat.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

yes i think i think it looks really good, i was thinking it would be good for long trips in the car, keep the little man entertained

your meant to be able to put the childs favourite tv programmes on the memory car like roary the racing car and stuff.
    im looking forward to having a look at christmas, as parents its what we have to do lol, test the toys first

yes i think i think it looks really good, i was thinking it would be good for long trips in the car, keep the little man entertained

your meant to be able to put the childs favourite tv programmes on the memory car like roary the racing car and stuff.
    im looking forward to having a look at christmas, as parents its what we have to do lol, test the toys first

Yep, testing them first to make sure they work... That's great for me because i am the biggest kid i know.

I've been shopping all year, so I've got a pretty decent stash built up. I usually only have one specific trip per year for christmas presents; I tend to buy things randomly throughout the year. It seems to work out better that way. Like today I was at Fred Meyer (which has officially started putting out their Christmas decs! YAY!) and saw something my sister would LOVE, so I bought it.

Now to go back soon and browse their Christmas decor

I just pre-ordered a game for the kiddos that is supposed to be this year's Nintendo Wii. They have been driving me nuts about it! I keep telling them "we'll see". hahaha

I bought my Son a Spiderman with a helicopter! Woo Hoo!

I've only bought a few presents so far. But I have a long list of ideas.