Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2010: What should Santa leave under the tree for you?

mmmm, maybe a 4 GB ram module for my pc, or maybe a Nikon dslr camera, or maybe new tires for my car. Or... maybe i just let santa choose whatever he wants to leave under my tree.
    Trying to make my wife love christmas as i do
    (with a little help from my daugther)

:gift:

I need a new cell phone.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

I want a pepper mill...

Inception dvd

Maybe some peace and a better future for those who live in Greece..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Maybe some peace and a better future for those who live in Greece..
    Could things get any worse my friend? I bet it'll be a hard winter.

Merry Snowy Christmas

JBReyes777 Guest

:tree: No more Gifts/Presents

Quote Originally Posted by TIATIA View Post
    Besides good health for your loved ones, peace to the world etc, what do you want for Christmas?
    Since there really is no "Santa" that delivers gifts on Christmas Eve. NONE should be left under a Christmas Tree. I pray to cease all exchanging of gifts and presents to one another. Christians and those who celebrate the Birth of Jesus Christ on the 25 th day should spend the time in church and give honor to the birth of Christ and give the funds to the church what we would spend on gifts to one another. It is no one's birthday date but that of The Lord and Savior of the World, Jesus Christ amen.

Quote Originally Posted by JBReyes777 View Post
    Since there really is no "Santa" that delivers gifts on Christmas Eve. NONE should be left under a Christmas Tree. I pray to cease all exchanging of gifts and presents to one another. Christians and those who celebrate the Birth of Jesus Christ on the 25 th day should spend the time in church and give honor to the birth of Christ and give the funds to the church what we would spend on gifts to one another. It is no one's birthday date but that of The Lord and Savior of the World, Jesus Christ amen.
    Yeah , Not gonna happen. People have been exchanging gifts on Christmas for years and years and years none of that will change now , nor would I want it to.

Quote Originally Posted by JBReyes777 View Post
    I believe that we are giving honor to the birth of Christ by cherishing the gift he gave to us on his death by celebrating life with those we love, and love us. No matter where we spend that time as long as Christ is in our hearts we are honoring him. Also many of us give money to our churches on a regular basis, therefore its perfectly fine for us to continue to do what we wish with the money we make in regards to exchanging gifts.

:holly:

Quote Originally Posted by MacShirts View Post
    I believe that we are giving honor to the birth of Christ by cherishing the gift he gave to us on his death by celebrating life with those we love, and love us. No matter where we spend that time as long as Christ is in our hearts we are honoring him. Also many of us give money to our churches on a regular basis, therefore its perfectly fine for us to continue to do what we wish with the money we make in regards to exchanging gifts.
    Amen

Merry Snowy Christmas