Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello fellow Christmas lovers

Cindy Lou Who -- welcome. I am new to the group, too. But I wanted to let you know that I did put in Christmas with the Kranks this weekend...love that movie...but I love almost all Christmas movies...so, pop in a Christmas movie and enjoy!

:tree:

Hello hollyjolly i own that and many more have been collecting christmas movies for a few years now,i have quite a library of just christmas.

Right iv just done a count , we have eleven Christmas films i think you can guess by my name that i love the Grinchalso its a wonderful life, Polar expresss the list really is endless

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJolly View Post
    Cindy Lou Who -- welcome. I am new to the group, too. But I wanted to let you know that I did put in Christmas with the Kranks this weekend...love that movie...but I love almost all Christmas movies...so, pop in a Christmas movie and enjoy!
    Hi Hollyjolly i lovvvvvve that film but dont have it.........yetwhere do you live?

I live in the hot south! A proud Georgia peach! It usually doesn't get cool here until November or so...which makes it hard to get in the Christmas spirit sometimes...the stores start putting out holiday decorations in September and it is 90 degrees outside! No white Christmases around here!

:gift:

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJolly View Post
    I live in the hot south! A proud Georgia peach! It usually doesn't get cool here until November or so...which makes it hard to get in the Christmas spirit sometimes...the stores start putting out holiday decorations in September and it is 90 degrees outside! No white Christmases around here!
    Believe me, I know exactly what you mean, thats exactly what happens in my country, where you can hardly feel Christmas, as, weather gets cooler after the first 20 days of November..

No white Christmasses here, too..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooc5eJc5SHA

Last edited by olga; 05-25-2010 at 02:58 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

I live in Massachusetts and New England weather gets crazy. It starts cooling down near the end of september and its all down from there lol. I love having white christmases and feel a little bad for the people that dont get to have them. It just adds to the christmas joy and spirit. Only about 4 months left til stores start stocking up!!
    It's the most wonderful time of the year!

:gift:

Quote Originally Posted by kam1187 View Post
    I live in Massachusetts and New England weather gets crazy. It starts cooling down near the end of september and its all down from there lol. I love having white christmases and feel a little bad for the people that dont get to have them. It just adds to the christmas joy and spirit. Only about 4 months left til stores start stocking up!!
    Hi!!
    I wish we had white Christmas,, or, say it better, I wish we had cold winters and then we could do someting about snow ..
    We used to have cold winters, of course, that is lots of years ago.
    I also remember one year we had white Christmas, but that was years ago, too... Actually, I was 7-8 years old..

Do you always have white Christmas?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

This past Christmas we had alot of snow on the ground from a storm a couple weeks before. I think we actually had snow on the ground everyday in December and January. I love the weather here. Fall is absolutely beautiful, and I love the winter too, even though some think Im crazy lol! Cant wait for this christmas season!
    It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Hello everyone...can you believe we are right smack in the middle of June??? I know kam1187 made a comment about 4 months until stores start stocking up on Christmas goodies (can't wait), but some stores get an even earlier start. Especially craft stores. I don't know if any of you have a Hobby Lobby near by, but their website says they have Christmas items from July through December! We just got a new one near here, so I plan on visiting there next month to see if they really start stocking up early. Also, Michaels will have fall on one aisle, halloween on another and Christmas on the next...I just love it...it is like once July 4th comes and goes, here comes fall and you know what comes next!
    Last edited by HollyJolly; 06-09-2010 at 10:16 PM.