Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you save for Christmas?

Hybrid View

:gift:

I buy Christmas presents for only my husband and kids, my parents and my sister's family. That's only 8 people. And for my parents it's more symbolical. They don't really need something. For my family though, I go a little out of the way . I love to suprise and please them so much.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

We have a few small nieces and nephews, whom I take out to shop for presents. So the pennies, nickels and dimes we collect all year in a jar is their shopping fund,and the best part for me- they also get to count and stack the change too (it keeps them busy on thanksgiving).

:gift:

Quote Originally Posted by Snowden View Post
    We have a few small nieces and nephews, whom I take out to shop for presents. So the pennies, nickels and dimes we collect all year in a jar is their shopping fund,and the best part for me- they also get to count and stack the change too (it keeps them busy on thanksgiving).
    That is such a smart idea. I bet they love it.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World