Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nutcrackers

:holly: Nutcrackers

Does anyone here collect xmas nutcrackers? I do. I have since I was 11 or so, and I've accumulated nearly 20 to date. Some fit in the palm of my hand and others stand nearly 3.5 feet tall. My favourite one is a German nutcracker my mom bought for me a few years back. Maybe I'll post some pics of my collection one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Does anyone here collect xmas nutcrackers? I do. I have since I was 11 or so, and I've accumulated nearly 20 to date. Some fit in the palm of my hand and others stand nearly 3.5 feet tall. My favourite one is a German nutcracker my mom bought for me a few years back. Maybe I'll post some pics of my collection one of these days.
    No I dont collect them but it will be nice to see pictures of your collection..

:snow:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    I do not collect too, I wish I did!!

How funny, a close friend of mine sent me 3 days ago, a dvd with the Nutcracker + Xmas Carol, in one ballet performance..
    I loved the combination of those two stories, can you imagine Scrooge and Clara dancing together?

Anyway, we are awaiting for your photos, as, Nutracker is one of my fav Christmas stories, too..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

I do have a small collection of nutcrackers - 9 or 10 of them. Most of them represent a country - 2 Irish, 1 American, i British, 1 Italian, 2 Russian etc. They range in size from 2 inches to 18 inches and are inexpensive.

I used to collect them but I don't know what I did with them, but I would like to start collecting them again. I do however have a tiny one and a few ornaments.

My Mom collects nutcrackers, only started a couple years ago, she has about 20-30 or so, ranging in sizes. I thought I had a photo on this site with them, but maybe not. I'll definitly be sharing more photos this year!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

I'd like to have more only have 3 right now. Don't see many in the stores around here

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Elf_Erv View Post
    I'd like to have more only have 3 right now. Don't see many in the stores around here
    And dont see any at all, in my country.... I never did, actually..
    Thank God there is olnline shopping...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

I would love to start a christmas collection...but so many things to choose from!!
    It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Nutcracker Dinerware

I came across this Christmas dinnerware called "GRENADIERS". It's expensive but to use a piece or two for decoration would not be so bad.

Gail
    Attached Images Attached Images