Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Getting that Christmas Feeling again

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJolly View Post
    Thanks for the invite! Although, I guess I better hang around here. I don't know if two Christmas fanatics side by side would be too much to handle for some areas! Besides, if it were not for our house, the road I live on wouldn't be too festive...I always love watching the shows at Christmas that have a whole street that decorates and really gets into it...I wish the people in my little 'ol country town would be more festive...I have even volunteered to help people decorate!!! There are too many scrooges around here!
    Two houses on our street recently sold to people who don't decorate for Christmas. They're nice families but go to churches that don't encourage Christmas decorations. :(

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Hey MW....Hows it going?
    My husband isn't doing so great, but what's new? Thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    I bet your German Glass tree will look great......Will be great when the pictures

start rolling in...
    Like you, I love photos. I can hardly wait!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by kam1187 View Post
    Me too! At least I know Im not the only one! LOVE this forum!!! Its nice to find people that love christmas as much as I do!
    That's exactly how I feelYay

Quote Originally Posted by TIATIA View Post

That's exactly how I feelYay

Welcome, TIATIA and Kam!

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

:light:

Sometimes when I feel "under the weather" I think of Christmas in order to lift my spirits a little bit. If anyone was to suggest that they can "fix" this for me I wouldn't want them to. I love loving Christmas like that.

Well I recently got that christmas feeling again when I woke up on Friday and it was raining loads just like it does on Christmas Day. Combine that with the fact that I went to the same shopping centre I always use for Christmas the day after. Makes it seem very christmassy.

Thinking of Christmas always makes me excited and happy and it's the best way to keep my spirits up. I'm like TIATIA with that
    Last edited by Hutton; 06-14-2010 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutton View Post
    ...Thinking of Christmas always makes me excited and happy and it's the best way to keep my spirits up. I'm like TIATIA with that
    Welcome, Hutton!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Hutton View Post
    Thinking of Christmas always makes me excited and happy and it's the best way to keep my spirits up. I'm like TIATIA with that
    And like veryone else, here, believe me!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Nice to know I'm not the only one