Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Getting that Christmas Feeling again

:gift:

Quote Originally Posted by dees473 View Post
    I sing Jingle Bells all year...does that count??
    Ha!! Of course, it does!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

:tree:

Me too! At least I know Im not the only one! LOVE this forum!!! Its nice to find people that love christmas as much as I do!
    It's the most wonderful time of the year!

In my opinion its never too early to plan for Christmas decorating, in our case we have so much stuff it takes careful planning. Plus I am always thinking of new things to do.

Agreed! Now if only the boyfriend would think the same way...lol. I cant start decorating til the day after christmas, but you can bet money that I start as soon as I wake up!!!
    It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Well, I have more inspiration and decorations than I have room! I always have a decent amount of decorations that don't get put out each year because I don't have enough room, but you can bet that doesn't stop me from buying more!

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    I have been looking for themes to do my tree's for this year..!! trouble is finding the

space for them all..
    Hi, Tink! Well, I'm planning a German glass ornament tree this year. I think I'll have to get rid of some of my Wal-Mart ornaments. We already gave away the big tree we had the past few years; it took up too much storage space and was difficult for this old lady to set up by herself.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJolly View Post
    Well, I have more inspiration and decorations than I have room! I always have a decent amount of decorations that don't get put out each year because I don't have enough room, but you can bet that doesn't stop me from buying more!
    I believe you are a clone of me! The house next door is for sale. Wouldn't you like to buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by Elf_Erv View Post
    In my opinion its never too early to plan for Christmas decorating, in our case we have so much stuff it takes careful planning. Plus I am always thinking of new things to do.

I'm glad you found your way over here, Erv! Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    I believe you are a clone of me! The house next door is for sale. Wouldn't you like to buy it?

Thanks for the invite! Although, I guess I better hang around here. I don't know if two Christmas fanatics side by side would be too much to handle for some areas! Besides, if it were not for our house, the road I live on wouldn't be too festive...I always love watching the shows at Christmas that have a whole street that decorates and really gets into it...I wish the people in my little 'ol country town would be more festive...I have even volunteered to help people decorate!!! There are too many scrooges around here!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    Hi, Tink! Well, I'm planning a German glass ornament tree this year. I think I'll have to get rid of some of my Wal-Mart ornaments. We already gave away the big tree we had the past few years; it took up too much storage space and was difficult for this old lady to set up by herself.
    Hey MW....Hows it going?

I bet your German Glass tree will look great......Will be great when the pictures

start rolling in...