Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you love most about christmas?

Hybrid View

bringing the family together!

the shopping the gift giving the lights & decorating
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Everything. Being with family, giving each other gifts, decorating, music, food, games, films and everything else that makes Christmas the most special time of year. Love it.

Everything, be with my family, food, movies, all. Christmas spirit!

Everything! The feeling that comes when i start to make the display in late august, then the joy of to be with my family and dear friends.
    All the smells that belongs to christmas, hyacinths, cinnamon, oranges and Christmas tree.
    Christmas beliver with a passion for christmas-lights

See you at, http://falksonchristmas.cybersite.nu/

Snow. I love snow very much. If Christmas arrives without snow, I would be very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Treefairy View Post
    Hello All,

Christmas always gives me a warm gooey feeling. I love the excitement it creates, the early stock of christmas items in the shops,the movies and the good will which radiates this time of year.

I love the decorations in the department stores, hot chocolate, snow, smells of spice and brussel sproats.

What do you love most about christmas.
    hi

i love pretty much the same things. i love putting up the christmas decorations, while listening to music and sitting down when its all done and enjoying the spirit of christmas.

:tree:

Deep down I love the potential of goodness and happiness that the magic of Christmas brings. We celebrate something very important that day, the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ that was and is such a great gift to mankind. So for me, I keep that in my heart and dress it up nicely with all the commercialized stuff which I thorougly enjoy and don't feel guilty about 'cause I know what it is all about. A great party to celebrate the greatest gift of all.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Quote Originally Posted by TIATIA View Post
    Deep down I love the potential of goodness and happiness that the magic of Christmas brings. We celebrate something very important that day, the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ that was and is such a great gift to mankind. So for me, I keep that in my heart and dress it up nicely with all the commercialized stuff which I thorougly enjoy and don't feel guilty about 'cause I know what it is all about. A great party to celebrate the greatest gift of all.
    Altough I'm not really religious myself I thought this was a beautiful post. I really adore the first sentence. I think no mather what your beliefs in life and Christmas are, we al want that goodness and happiness at Christmas and on all the other days of the year.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira1986 View Post
    Altough I'm not really religious myself I thought this was a beautiful post. I really adore the first sentence. I think no mather what your beliefs in life and Christmas are, we al want that goodness and happiness at Christmas and on all the other days of the year.
    Thank you Elvira1986, I appreciate your response to my post. Take care .

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World